Nave

There is a small 13th century lancet over the west (main) door and a blocked window high up on the west wall between the tower and nave. The four piers supporting arches along the south aisle of the nave are 14th century, while on the opposite side, the octagonal wooden piers and panelled arches, date from the 1748 rebuilding.

14th Century Isle Pillars

14th Century aisle pillars