Nine stained glass windows along the south wall and in the chancel were designed by the renowned Pre-Raphaelite, Henry Holiday (1839-1927). They were made by Powell & Sons of London, also known as Whitefriars Glass, and were installed during the 1880s. The tower window depicts Christ as the good shepherd and is also by Henry Holiday.
As well as being a stained glass designer Holiday was also a noted historical genre and landscape painter, illustrator and sculptor. He designed windows for Powell’s Glass Works before setting up his own glass works in Hampstead in 1891. He also designed the original east window, but this became badly bleached out as a result of faulty manufacture.
The east window was replaced in 1987 by a window designed by Marguerite Douglas-Thompson who was a member of the congregation. It represents the coming of the Holy Spirit to the disciples at Pentecost.