The two bells date from 1571 and 1608. A large painting, Descent from the Cross, over the north door is probably by Balucchi. The 17th century silver is in the Chichester Cathedral treasury and vessels in use are 19th century. There are two 17th and 18th century chasubles but most vestments are modern. The parish records are kept in the Keep (the County Record Office).